Kuro Kin Kanadagene E36 - KKWFE0036
Kanadagene E36 represents a very rare & highly sought genetic mix.
The Kanadagene females are known to throw very high marbling calves.
They are consistently outperform in the most demanding conditions in Australia.
With such a short gestation period & low birth rates, Kanadagene E36 is the ideal bull to use in an Dairy AI program or as a cross with first-joining heifers of any breed.
- Top 1% of the breed for lightness of calf size
- Top 5% of breed for short gestation length
- F11 Free
- Top 1% of the breed for Marble Fineness
- Top 1% of the breed for Marble Score
- Extremely rare & highly sought after Kanadagene genetics
Semen is available in :
- South Africa
- Prices are in bundles & discounts have been applied for bulk purchases down to as low as USD $5.40 per straw
- Our representative will be in touch to provide a separate quote for shipping.
- All shipments include insurance provided by Delte Wagyu International.