Kuro Kin Kanadagene E36 (AI) (ET) - KKWFE0036
The ultimate dairy bull
Kanadagene E36 represents a very rare & highly sought genetic mix.
The Kanadagene females are known to throw very high marbling calves.
They are consistently outperform in the most demanding conditions in Australia.
With such a short gestation period & low birth rates, Kanadagene E36 is the ideal bull to use in an Dairy AI program or as a cross with first-joining heifers of any breed.
- Top 1% of the breed for lightness of calf size
- Top 5% of breed for short gestation length
- F11 Free
- Top 1% of the breed for Marble Fineness
- Top 1% of the breed for Marble Score
- Extremely rare & highly sought after Kanadagene genetics
Analysis of the EBV & Breedplan data shows that Delta Revolution throws calves which:
- have a higher growth rate than the average
- are born earlier
- have the carcasses with a larger cube roll & are larger is size
- display better fine marbling & overall marbling characteristics.